SpaceUp is a space unconference, where participants decide the topics, schedule, and structure of the event. Everyone who attends SpaceUp is encouraged to give a talk, moderate a panel, or start a discussion. Sessions are proposed and scheduled on the day they’re given, which means the usual “hallway conversations” turn into full-fledged topics.
Topic: Space !
Any topic can be presented as long as it satisfies the following conditions:
- it’s about Space
- it’s in English
- it’s within the time frame (5 – 15 – 30 min)
Well known space professionals, such as astronauts, scientists, engineers, managers will share their passion with the participants!
Other SpaceUp events :
- 2010: SpaceUp San Diego (California, USA)
- 2012: SpaceUp Genk (Belgium), SpaceUp Varsaw (Polonia), SpaceUp Stuttgart (Germany)
- 2013: SpaceUp Paris & creation of the SpaceUp France non-profit organization
- 2014: SpaceUp Vienna (Austria), SpaceUp Noordwijk (The Netherlands), SpaceUp Bremen (Germany), SpaceUp London (United Kingdom), SpaceUp Toulouse (France)
- 2015: SpaceUp Phoenix (Arizona, USA), SpaceUp Cologne (Germany), SpaceUp ISU (Strasbourg, France), ISDC Toronto (Canada), SpaceUp at GLIC (Munich, Germany) and… SpaceUp X!
More information on SpaceUps worldwide is available on www.spaceup.org